Nomura Real Estate Development Co (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) will only use your personal information (name, address, date of birth, work place, annual income, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) for the following purposes.
In addition, customers are not only those who have, or have had, contracts or transactions with us in the past and/or present, but also those who are expected to contract or deal with us from now on. If the person is a corporation, the person in charge of the corporation shall be included.
In order to perform the following acts concerning contracts and transactions involving our company
- Preparation and negotiation for contracts execution and transactions execution
- Conclusion and execution of contracts and the execution of transactions
- Implementation of various pre- and post-procedures related to contracts and transactions
- Sending and contacting various information related to contracts and transactions
- Provision of various information and services related to contracts and transactions
- Various paperwork related to contracts and transactions
- To conduct business activities such as sending materials, providing information, offering and soliciting products or services, event notification, questionnaire collection, etc. by mail, email, telephone, visit, etc., in relation to our business
- For customer and market trend analysis, product development etc. survey analysis or statistical information creation etc.
- To provide to a third party with the consent of the customer, or based on the law, to the extent necessary to achieve each of the above usage purposes